The Chan Lim Family and SM Supermalls go way back in 1995 when the first Chan Lim Family Art Exhibit was held at SM Megamall.
Through the years, SM Supermalls and the Chan Lim Family grew together.
The 43rd Chan Lim Art Exhibit at SM Supermalls with 350 artworks on display done by 60 talented and passionate artists.
This is the longest Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit to date, with 36 days at SM City Dasmarinas, this truly marks a Celebration of Prosperity and Love, encompassing both the festivities of the Chinese New Year and the feels of Valentine’s Day.
These will be on display until Feb. 19, 2023, at SM City Dasmariñas.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT CHAN LIM EXHIBITS AT SM SUPERMALLS
- A total of 43 Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibits have been held at different SM Supermalls throughout the Philippines.
- To date, 7,800 people have participated in the Chan Lim free community painting workshops held at SM Supermalls nationwide.
- The longest Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit is currently being held for 36
days at SM City Dasmarinas.
- 350 art pieces are currently on display at SM City Dasmarinas.
- A total of 60 artists participated in the Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit at SM City Dasmarinas.
- The first Chan Lim Family Art Exhibit was in 1995 at SM Megamall. The family has held 22
exhibits to date, both locally and internationally.
- The fastest set-up time for a Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit was 1.5 hours at SM Seaside City Cebu, wherein 239 paintings were displayed.
- SM Lanang Premier has hosted the Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit for a total of 6 times.
- The first lantern exhibit was held in 2012 at SM Mall of Asia. The biggest lantern exhibit, with 273 lanterns on display, was held in 2020 at SM CDO Downtown Premier.
- The first Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Exhibit held at SM City Dasmarinas was. It took 9 years to return with more and different artworks.