In preparation for the gradual opening of the hotel, The Bellevue Resort-Bohol has continuously strengthened its precautionary measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment for its guests and employees.
With the resort’s “new normal” initiatives, The Bellevue Resort has been recognized as the model establishment in the province of Bohol as it was the first to strictly implement these safety measures. They recently released a video showcasing what future guests can expect during their visit at the resort. Ultimately the resort’s goal is to promote and to restore confidence for tourism in the province.
This private sanctuary is situated along the serene shores of Doljo, Panglao, Bohol. An exclusive 5-star resort in Bohol placing emphasis on your safety, comfort and privacy.
As the province of Bohol has been recently acknowledged as the model for “new normal” due to its successful response against COVID-19 and being one of the top tourist destinations in the country, the government is considering the tourism sector in Bohol to gradually reopen its doors in the coming months if the situation improves.
The Bellevue Resort’s outbreak readiness and response procedures outline the basics of infection prevention and control in a hotel setting based on the guidelines set by the World Health Organization and the Department of Health. The resort’s precautionary measures emerged with stronger protocols to reduce risk and also led the way to innovation and digital transformation.
HYGIENE AND SANITATION
- Physical distancing protocols at the entrance, front desk and elevators
- Thermal screening of all guests, visitors and employees is done upon entry and sanitizers are available across all guest contact areas.
- Guests and visitors are required to fill out health declaration forms.
- All employees are required to wear face mask, disposable gloves, face shield and other PPE.
- Foot bath and sanitizer station in all points of entry
- Disinfection of luggage and bags is done before allowing entry in the premises.
- Luggage trolleys are disinfected after use.
- Key cards are sanitized before issuing to guests.
- Vehicles are sanitized using top of the line disinfecting solution.
- Sanitation kits are available in all vehicles (alcohol, sanitizer and tissue paper)
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of public areas and all ‘high touch’ surfaces, including elevator buttons are done every hour.
- All public washrooms are equipped with hand sanitizer. Liquid soap and toilet paper are adequately available.
- Disinfection of ATM machines located outside the hotel is included in the hygiene and sanitation program.
- Guestrooms undergo rigorous cleaning and disinfecting using ultra-violet light sanitation device and NASA–level, high–grade, food–safe Hygiene Pro solution.
- Rooms are equipped with individual disinfecting kit using eco-friendly, WHO–listed, USFDA-approved D-125 disinfecting solution.
- Stringent kitchen hygiene practices and sanitation standards are in place and are monitored strictly.
On May 26, the Department of Tourism issued certification to The Bellevue Resort that certifies the resort met the qualifications and standards prescribed as Covered Accommodation Establishment under Section 4 of the Administrative Order No. 2020-001B.